Rachana Foundation Trust, born March 1st 2017 has taken its baby steps to involve in various social activities and through innovative means work towards a better society and in particular take concerted steps towards helping students, teachers and women to improve the culture and Kannada awareness and development.
Our Vision : Kannada, Samskruti, Samsakara, Rashtriyate
“Prerana” – Inspirational Classes
As we all have observed, there’s a strong need for building values, culture and ethics in the present generation of children who are under multiple influences. We decided to do our bit and heal it with our “Prerana” – our inspirational course.
Through Prerana, we aim at inspiring our children to walk the path of righteousness, build a strong personality and help be a good citizen. Imbibe right values and healthy habits, which in turn help us build a healthy society, thereby contributing towards a physically and mentally strong nation.
The earlier lifestyle was based on values and ethics. Children learnt most of it from parents, at school, and from the elders around them
Today’s lifestyle is time bound. No one has the time for any of these character building etiquettes
Our present society is seeing an alarming rise in corruption, loot, rape etc. – the root cause being the eroding cultural and value system in our society.
To combat these and bring back the values in the generations to come, is our effort – “Prerana” – An inspirational course.
Prerana, Who & How?
- To begin with, we identify 30 centres/schools in a particular locality
- Volunteers with keenness to work with us on this project are trained via our well structured workshops
- Children of class 6 to 8 are chosen for the Prerana program – for maximum benefits
- One centre will have around 25 to 40 students and one school can serve as more than one centre
Prerana - Curriculum
Life Skills Development
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Creative thinking/ lateral thinking
- Critical thinkingEffective Communication
- Interpersonal relationships
- Self awareness/mindfulness
- Coping with stress, trauma and loss